Thirteen years, three husbands, 2 dogs, and 11 kids (and counting)-this is the result of (about)13 years. Three roommates who started off their experience at Ricks (currenting BYU Idaho for all of you who are a little younger). We then all transferred to BYU and lived together for 4 years. WOW!!
Jen, Carrie and I were able to get together after-way to long-and have a girl's day out (thanks to Marc, Jay and Mark). We met at the gateway ready to shop and do lunch but ended up standing in Barnes N Noble for an hour just talking before we grabbed our hot chocolate and decided we didn't want to brave the weather (rain, snow, sleet) and headed up to Sandy to shop and we were having so much fun we decided to even have dinner and make it a girl's night.
I realized how much things did change during those years. Sometimes I think I am such a different person than I was in college. More mature, a little extra around my hips, 5 kids, a husband, a demanding life but when I got together with those girls I realized how much really stayed the same. Thanks girls for a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment