We went to the circus last night and had a great time. We arrived early and were able to get right down on the floor and meet the clowns and elephants. The clowns would come up to McKenna and tap her on the shoulder then would run and hide. She thought it was really funny. Kamryn's favorite part was definitely the elephants. Every time they would come into view she was so excited and would make the elephant sound (maybe she thought she could talk to them?). Kelsey really liked the white tigers and Conner loved the BMX riders who did the tricks before the circus. We even had popcorn and cotton candy to complete the circus experience. We rode trax and on the way home I realized that the true "weirdos" come out. We needed to split up-due to the lack of seats-Marc took Kamryn and Conner I was with the other girls and we sat next to a guy who was visibly drunk. He even had the nerve to stick his head in my hair and sniff it!! I mean really sniff my hair. I realized it didn't matter if there were seats or not we were sitting with Marc even if it meant we were on his lap. Everyone fell asleep on the way home with sweet dreams of the circus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Two circus' in one night, Trax - Yikes! Clint has told me stories from his school commute, I wonder if I'll ever ride again :)
How absolutely fun!! Looks like you had a great time! And ya...Trax is nice...but sure can be creepy sometimes!
I would have freaked! Glad you made it home safely.
Post a Comment