Friday, September 21, 2007

We may not have it all together

I often look at the saying in my dinning room-We may not have it all together, but together we have it all-and I consider it my life motto. I do have it all. . .a husband, 5 kids and a dog-is there anything else!?! I thought this would be a great way to stay connected to all of those I don't get to visit with on a daily basis but just writing this little paragraph I have been interrupted 5 times so lets see how this goes. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Becca said...

With or without interuptions, I'm just glad you're here!

Michelle Critchlow said...

Way to go! I love reading blogs! Keep them coming!

Mom said...

I am still trying to figure out how this works,but as soon as I do I'm going to be your #1 fan!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

hey ya whats up?!?!?!? lol i'm at school and i wanted to check this out so yea i think this so kool lol well got 2 go love ya bye

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you've joined us! I miss having your family around, it will be so fun to hear from you :)