
What fun we had yesterday going to
cornbellys for a day of pumpkin fun. We did it all. . .and stayed until the kids were tired and cranky so knew we got our money's worth. Marc and I decided to make the day of it because he is currently on his way to Dallas for the week on a business trip and will miss Halloween. We started by going through "the creature" which is a kids version of a haunted house. It was so funny I came out with tears from laughing
with my kids. I came out the end holding Conner and Kelsey (and they are not as light these days).
McKenna and Kylie have never been so close that I think we should go back several times so they get used to it. I even came up with the idea to tie them together as punishment. We went and did the maze, kiddie corral which has a ton of little places to climb on hay bales, play in a "corn" box (think sand box with corn), tire swings, an

d a hammer to use to ring a bell.
McKenna was the best at the bell ringing. The pig races were next and we were standing in a sea of people when they asked for 4 volunteers. Conner was picked and his pig "Kevin Bacon" won the race so he was able to go to the corn shooters and play for free.

We ended the day carving our pumpkins which is another dad job so it needed to be done before he left. The kids finally fell into bed with visions of "the creature" in their heads.
3 comments:
I am always amazed how together your kids always look! Cute hair..matching clothes! SO FUN! Sounds like you had a blast!!
I'm impressed that Kelsey and Conner (and for that matter Kenna and Kylie) even finished the creature. Madeline and Ben bailed out about half-way through and I literally had to run to catch up with them. It was hilarious!
It sure looks like you kids had a great halloween!! Uncle Eric and I miss you so much! Your pumpkins looked great you all did such a nice job!! Don't eat to much candy or your teeth will fall out!:) You kids are the Best see you soon!!!!!
Post a Comment