
Conner and Kelsey had their first fieldtrip last week to the pumpkin patch. Luckily Marc was able to work at home and take care of Kamryn (which he loved the one on one time with her). We got up early and went to the school and I was able to watch them have their morning weather report and go through their abc's. They then were off to the lunch room to pick up lunches. I waited with the other mom's and dad's and when they were coming back Kelsey was the first to enter the room and was sooo excited because there was a bus outside to ride in. This might as well been a ride at disneyland they were so excited. We went to the pumpkin patch and played with the different activites and even rode a hayride that took us to pick out a pumpkin that was way to big to carry so I was able to carry all 5 pumpkins ( I was incharge of 5 preschoolers for the day). We had a picnic lunch before we headed home again on the bus. What a fun day!!
1 comment:
Thanks to your recommendation we loved our trip there. My kids can't stop talking about it. (Technically neither can Craig, but that's because he still feels like complaining about the cost, but despite that, we all had fun.)
Post a Comment