Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Little Monsters


The beginning of October officially starts the wearing of our Halloween shirts. It is as exciting as getting new clothes when these shirts make their first appearance of the season. Only having three kids home during the day has really made life a little easier. Even easier though has been the fact that Conner and Kelsey go to pre school in the afternoon. They just love to be together and I am dreading the fact that they will soon have to not share a room. Conner has already stated that he doesn't want his own room. When is is the only one of the kids who has the right.


Last night during our family home evening Conner and Kelsey were wrestling on the floor (which is usually how our family home evenings are). Kelsey said to Conner "I don't love you anymore." Conner immediately stopped wrestling looked down at Kelsey and asked-"For reals?" Kelsey said "no Conner I am just playing" and they went right on playing. It is so cute watching them play together and being the best of friends.

5 comments:

Becca said...

I love the Halloween shirts, but my favorite was the FHE conversation. How cute are they, no wonder I love them so much!

Anonymous said...

Cute story. It sounds like those two really love each other. I know I get a little misty (in a manly way)when our two are excited to see and play with each other.

I would love to see some photos of you and Marc every now and then,too. Please don't be shy.

DeAnna said...

That is the sweetest thing....I especially loved that it was Conner that was upset by it. There goes that "men don't have feelings" rumor.

Mom said...

Rice Family, This is the first I saw of the blog and I am extremely excitied to be able to see the kids more on a weekly bases. Steph and mark you are amazing parents and really wish I could be around more to spend time with your family tell the kids hello and that I miss them very much. I was told and now have read about the soccer games and that Kelsey kind of just dances around and walks on her toes. I can picture it in my mind and boy does it put a smile on my face. Hope you have a wonderful day love you all!

Mom said...

That last comment was by Aunt chelsea, I am just learning and will get my own account signed up.