Sunday, October 21, 2007

Winter Wonderland



Yes it is still October but we are feeling the winter weather. The twins woke up this morning excited to get out and play in the snow.

4 comments:

Becca said...

You're way nicer than I am, I didn't even let my kids play in it.

Lisa said...

Mine got to be amazed at it through the window :) It wasn't supposed to snow this early, now Allie thinks Santa is coming any day. It's my fault for linking the snow to that when she asks (at least 3x/week) when Santa is coming!

chelseabenoit said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD THE SNOW. WOW AND IT WASN'T EVEN JUST A LITTLE! WELL IT SURE LOOKS LIKE THE KIDS HAD FUN!

chelseabenoit said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD THE SNOW. WOW AND IT WASN'T EVEN JUST A LITTLE! WELL IT SURE LOOKS LIKE THE KIDS HAD FUN!