Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Two Buddies

We had a fun Youth Service Project in November. We went around the ward raking leaves. It took about 4 hours and since I needed Marc's help my kids were in tow. It was good for McKenna and Kylie to do service. But the little three needed to be watched closely so I put Conner and Kelsey in the truck with the leaves so they could help crunch the leaves down and Kamryn was put in another truck. She was told that she needed to keep track of Coco but truth is he kept her out of trouble. At one of the homes I looked over and saw these two in the same pose. It was too cute to pass up. They really love each other even if he nips at her or she drags him around. He is such a good sport when Kami dresses him up in her tutu's or hides him in the closet because she wants to play hide and seek and it is his turn to hide. They get into trouble together, like eating the chips which were for dinner, you know the one for me-one for you. Coco whines outside her door while she is taking a nap or scratches at the door when she is in the bathroom. It is so cute to watch.

1 comment:

Becca said...

That picture is too cute for words! I love the look on both of their faces!