We spent a nice quiet Christmas at home this year. The last time we were here for Christmas was when the twins were 2 and they don't even remember it. It took us 4 hours to open presents not because there were so many to open but just because we took it slow and let them open what they wanted and play for a while. We even took a break for breakfast and then continued when we were all cleaned up.
Webkinz has again been the "toy of Christmas" for us. My kids absolutely love them and give them as presents for friend's birthday. Even the three year old got her first one this year and can navigate the computer to play with them. All five kids get together and have a webkinz council and take notes of the different ones they have along with names, ages and genders. It is fun to watch them all have a toy they are excited about.
Marc gave be exactly what I wanted!! Pictures of my kids. A few weeks ago our youth had the opportunity to attend the developmental center ward. The youth go to the dorms to pick up the members and bring them to their 2 hour meeting. It was a great service. Well this assignment took up most of my Sunday and while I was gone Marc set up a photo studio in our storage room and took pictures of the kids in different facial poses, happy, sad, surprised, and angry. He even re-took a few after I returned home and fixed hair for our 1 o'clock church time. I have nine face shots of each of my kids in a 12' x 12' frame. I absolutely love them.
We are enjoying a slow and relaxing Christmas break before we head back to school and all our various lessons. Hope you are all enjoying it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Christmas with kids, it is so fun. All of the pictures of the kids are so cute. Did Marc take them? We need to get together soon. I will have to bring blake along, but he is pretty good.
what great pictures steph! Sounds like you had a good Christmas. It serves you right!
Post a Comment