
Halloween was nice and warm this year. Kylie was dressed as a witch again this year. She always starts out as something else and ends up switching to a witch. This year a friend was going as a witch so that was the explanation of the switch.
McKenna is still in love with everything Harry Potter. She chose to be Hermione. Her "
bestest" friend knows of her love and knitted her the matching scarf.
Kamryn was the cute lady bug. Conner was
Batman (without the mask). The only time he took this costume off was to go to school. He lived in the costume all week. Kelsey was a pirate. She picked this costume out the day after Halloween last year and was so excited to wear it this year. Marc took all the kids out and came home with the little ones after an hour only to go back out with the older two. He built me a fire and a friend and I sat outside and handed out candy for hours. It was the first time I ran out of candy (or rather I should say pretzels--I give them out every year-- since I like to give a healthier treat).
No comments:
Post a Comment