Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Too Quiet

The house was quiet and I knew that meant trouble but I was busy. I kept calling for Kami and wondered what she was doing but enjoying the quiet and the opportunity to work in peace. I finally called her saying it was ready to go that we were going to be late when she came down the hall singing "I am so p-e-t-t-y" I looked up and saw her cute face and couldn't help but stiffle a giggle when I knew she thought she just looked beautiful.
I am off to buy more make up. . .

2 comments:

Becca said...

You've been a busy girl today. I'm glad you took the picture, she really did look so cute!

Michelle said...

At least she's a girl! My boys think makeup is more fun than I do. And they think that my lip gloss is tasty chapstick. I must buy more lip gloss than anyone..... sheesh!