
I know the twins are only in Kindergarten but their homework is proving to be trying this week. Each week a student brings home the sound box with a letter and they must fill the box with items that begin with that letter. One of those items is a treat for the class. I know the teacher could have made this a little easier on me and only sent one sound box home this week and another next week but she didn't and I have both of them this week. Now I know many of you have had kindergartners and have already completed this homework so I am asking for your help. Please help me with some suggestions.
*Kelsey has the "V" and her box looks pretty sad. If we don't get some help she might have to take a yam for "v"egetable as a treat and no one wants yams :)
3 comments:
There's always veal or venison...
or after a Google search
vanilla wafers, vegetable soup, Velveeta Cheese, Vienna sausages, Vanilla ice cream, Vegan Chocolate Chunk Cookies,or my personal favorites...vodka and vermouth (imagine that with a roomful of kindergartners;-)
how about vanilla ice cream? or anything vanilla-y? sometimes those sounds boxes can be such a pain....
I am not enjoying the kindergarten homework myself! I hope it all went well. I don't remeber homework back when I was that size, do you? I can't imagine with two though. I'd loose it, or give up I think.
Post a Comment