HOLY COW! Are you SO thrilled to have the house quiet for a few hours with just one?? We could get together for a quick shopping trip now that we only have 2 between us! LOL! Call me! ~~heather
Motherhood leaves so many special moments etched in your mind, alive in your heart, stained on your clothing, written on your walls, spilled on your carpet...(sigh)
I am a mom of 5 very busy and cute (if I do say so myself) kids. I might not always get my make up on in the morning or wear the cutest clothes but I always get lots of hugs and kisses and those are what really matters.
2 comments:
HOLY COW! Are you SO thrilled to have the house quiet for a few hours with just one?? We could get together for a quick shopping trip now that we only have 2 between us! LOL! Call me!
~~heather
No way! This is so hard for me to believe...they can't be that old yet!!!
Post a Comment