Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A little hair...

I admit I might be on a little of a hair kick considering McKenna cut hers off but I saw a cute style and tried to copy it on Kelsey. Luckily she was a great sport and even loved having it done. I just kept telling her this was how the princesses got their hair done and it worked like a charm. All of my girls have been great about sitting still while I did their hair, since they had enough hair to let me play with. I have been pretty lucky that way.
Kamryn came into the kitchen this afternoon dressed like this wanting to know if she could go outside and play. I about fell over laughing. Mind you it is close to 90 degrees today but she needed her snow boots on and I guess she wanted to do a little dancing while out side so she also needed her dance outfit on. I keep my cell phone stashed away in my bra and she got her play phone and stashed hers away as well. Too cute!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'm so impressed. I've tried to copy some of those hair-do's I see, but they never seem to turn out right! Kelsey looks great--and Kami couldn't be any cuter... I love that she had her phone in her bra!

Anonymous said...

I love the crazy pictures, but there's no way I could get Senea to sit long enough to try that hairdo. Oh well...