I have taken the challenge of the picture tag and decided to engage. For those of you who would like to participate:

Go to your My Pictures on your computer.
Go to your 4th file.
Post your 4th picture in that file.
Here's mine:
Every year we go up the canyon and take pictures. This picture was taken last year and is a candid shot of Kylie. Marc loves to take some pictures of the journey as well as the posed pictures. This was so much fun to remember a simple picture and time in our life.
1 comment:
Ok so I was going to do the tag....and you will appreciate this cuz you are apart of the family, but I went to the 4th file and the 4th picture and it was the file of hearts punishments and of course what I got was a picture of Jay and Brians bums...nice...I think I'll pass on that post.
Post a Comment