Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Hair
I love all four of my girls but sometimes hair just seems like a neverending project for me. I find myself performing the same " dos" on them because it is just an assembly line for me. Now maybe it was Easter and the fact I was curling hair for 2 1/2 hours Sunday morning but I was ready for a change. I was doing my visiting teaching this morning and we started talking about hair and it just hit me to cut Kamryn and Kelsey's. It is a good thing Kenna and Kylie were in school or they might have a shorter style too. You should also never do anything on impulse but I think end result was good. Kamryn sat very still for her first haircut and Kelsey even did a little twirl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the haircuts. Kamryn looks so grown up and Kelsey looks so pleased with herself! I also am a completely shocked (and very impressed) that you actually acted on an impulse--when do you ever do anything on an impulse? Way to go--I'm sure it will make your life easier!
Your girls are so big!! It's fun to see how you are doing!
Post a Comment