Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Mom!!
I Love You


A few reasons I love my mom:
  • She always makes me feel important. She could have oodles going on in her life yet she takes the time and invests it in my life and in what I am doing.
  • She never missed a piano recital or activity I was involved in. She has many demanding callings and work responsibilities but yet was always there for the things that matter.
  • She sacrificed her money to buy things that might not have been important to her but she new where important to me. I really wanted this prom dress but it was more than what the other ones were going for but yet she made the sacrifice for me to have the one I wanted even though she could have used that money to buy something for herself.
  • She is a great dancer. I loved having her chaperone our dances because she got everyone involved and we had fun.
  • She helped me gain a testimony and realize the spirit in my life.
  • I love her because she is a great example of having and doing it all. I know her life is not easy but she makes it look so effortless.
  • She is always there to talk even if all she does is listen I know she cares. And maybe I find this important especially because I don't get to see her as often as I would like I know she is only a phone call away and she would drop everything to talk if I needed it.
  • But most of all I love my mother because she taught me to be a great mother too.





1 comment:

Becca said...

I just cried for you because she is so far away. But I am happy that you have such a great relationship with her despite the distance. I know that she is fantastic and I'm glad you have her!