Friday, January 7, 2011

St. George

We spent New Years in sunny St. George (not warm, but sunny) with some fabulous friends. We had such a great time once we braved the icy roads to get down there. These are pictures of a hike we took on New Years Eve.



To start the hike we went through this crack. Being claustrophobic it took some deep breathing to make my way through but I made it and am happy to say I will never go through again. I was the last and when I started I could hear poor little Kelsey toward the end crying because she was scared. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with us. My other kids made it through without a second glance and will do it again in a heart beat while Kelsey and I watch from the top.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love the picture of Conner! It made me laugh out loud. I only wish that Marc had one of you with your eagle eyes on him waiting for him to get in trouble!