I thought taking the Young Women roller skating sounded like a really fun activity. It kinda popped into my head when we were in need of an activity at the last moment and I remember being told about their dollar night. Thinking I had heard it was on Wednesday we went ahead and announced the activity only to realize the dollar night was actually on Thursday. I called the wonderful Classic Skating here in Orem and they "set me up" (as I was told over the phone). I could still get all the Young Women in at the $1 price and still go on Wednesday. Happy Day!! Tell everyone you know to go to Classic Staking in Orem.While there McKenna who had been practicing on roller blades decided she wanted to try the actual roller skates. While she was with a few friends a guy came from beind and ran into them knocking her down. She broke her arm as a result. She stayed the rest of the night and it wasn't until I was taking her home she broke down and told me she got hurt. I took her to the doctor today who then sent us to the hospital. We are waiting for the swelling to go down and will make decisions on Monday but for now she has a brace.
For what it's worth I had fun. . .
1 comment:
Oh Stephanie I am so sorry for poor Mckenna!!! I hope she is not in much pain. So bitter sweet about skating and having such a bad accident.
Post a Comment