Oh my gosh Steph those look so amazing!!! Did you have to use a doughnut cutter? I actually tried to make some on Tuesday but I had no cutter so they looked more like fried scones but they tasted yummy like a doughnut!! The nutmeg definately made the dough.
Motherhood leaves so many special moments etched in your mind, alive in your heart, stained on your clothing, written on your walls, spilled on your carpet...(sigh)
I am a mom of 5 very busy and cute (if I do say so myself) kids. I might not always get my make up on in the morning or wear the cutest clothes but I always get lots of hugs and kisses and those are what really matters.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Steph those look so amazing!!! Did you have to use a doughnut cutter? I actually tried to make some on Tuesday but I had no cutter so they looked more like fried scones but they tasted yummy like a doughnut!! The nutmeg definately made the dough.
I'm impressed. The only way I could have got donuts to look like that is to take them from the Krispy Kreme box and hide the evidence.
Post a Comment