It is hard to believe they have already turned 5 but this has, by far, been the funnest birthday for them. They counted down the days and even had their first birthday party. Conner had one today and helped planned the games we played. Kelsey's is tomorrow and she is having a very fancy party with all the little girls coming in their favorite dress ups. It has been so fun celebrating with them.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Then they were "5"
Conner and Kelsey celebrated their 5th birthday!!! Conner wanted everything 'Cars' and Kelsey just wanted everything fancy, fancy, fancy. I didn't think there was anything 'Cars' that Conner didn't already own but I did happen to find a few things and with the help of both grandmas he got everything he wanted.
I made the little tutu Kelsey is wearing (with the help from a great friend). It was a lot of fun and I was wanting to make them for her birthday party but the fabric store ran out of the different color tulle. I have cute orange tulle to make one for Kamryn's birthday next month.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe they're 5 either... I'm just glad I've gotten to be around to love them for all 5 years!
Do you normally wait for a certain age to give your kids parties? People think Bryan and I are crazy for not doing parties for our kids, but there is no point in spending a ton of money on a party when they are too young to understand. I'm glad we're not the only ones. Very cute pictures.
VERY COOL!! That went so fast!! Happy Birthday Kiddos!!! Love the Dorius'!!
Post a Comment