Never take your kids to the store because if you do. . .
-You'll end up spending more money because you will buy the treats and snacks they ask for because it is just easier than saying no and dealing with the fight it ensues.
-People will look at you either because you are loud or just a spectacle. My favorite is when someone asks if these kids are all mine (and I get that question a ton). I just want to say "no, I decided to pick up a few on the way because it is always more fun to have more little kids when you are shopping.
-You will end up breaking, smashing or opening something. How many times as there been a clean up on aisle 9 because of my children.
-They always seem to want to help in some way. Kelsey wanted to help pick the pears. Harmless right!?! OH NO-she picked the one on the bottom of the pyramid and all the pears came crashing down.
-"Code Adam"I have had to do a code Adam on more than one occasion. A great idea where they have employees located at the door and others walking around trying to find your child. It is just a little embarrassing when your kid is in cage with the balls.
-And lastly if you do take your children to the store. . .you'll never do it again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lovely, just lovely, aren't they. The funny thing is that I get more distracted (by listening to MY OWN thoughts) when the kids aren't with me. Your post made me giggle, Connor is smart to hide in the ball bin - who would think to look there!
I am dying right now--that is so funny--mostly because I can relate to all of it. OK all of it except the balls, for us it is the bin of pillows at the home section of any store. And the sad thing about that is, it's always my lovely husband who initiates the activity.
Post a Comment