Friday, July 6, 2012

26.2

My mom has been slacking on her blog post entries. You've had over two months of no news on the Rice family. Sorry, my mom's been busy. So, anyway, this is McKenna, her favorite daughter. I am going to be taking care of the next few blog posts because my mom is currently occupied. Just in case you don't know me, I am going to briefly introduce myself. I am stunningly beautiful, amazingly intelligent, and all-around, the best person you will ever meet. Did I forget anything? Oh, yeah, I'm super modest, too.

So anyway, this first blogpost will be about the marathon my mom finished in June. She trained for six months to finish this marathon, and so it was a pretty big deal. The night before the race she didn't want anybody to bother her. At all. I know that first hand. She did have to get up at 2:30, though, so I suppose she did need her beauty sleep.

My mom when she was 19 miles into her race.

So happy it's almost over!



 This is her at the end of the race with Molly Andrew and Havilah and Victor Johnson.


The kids also ran a 1k. They were pretty proud of themselves.


This is my Mom after she ran 26.2 miles.



This is me after I ran 6.

No comments: