This year we were at Moab for Girl's Camp. The 4-hour drive up there was . . . interesting.
And those were the good ones.
The first night of camp it was fun to just hang out.
The next day we went on a hike to Delicate Arch.
The whole hike was really beautiful and amazing. And no, it wasn't just because I was there.
This is me and a few friends beneath Delicate Arch.
After that, everyone just talked and took pictures until it was time to hike back down to camp.
It was soooo hot in Moab. It was nice to just cool off in the pool.
This thing saved my life. Without them, I think I would have been brought home on a stretcher, dying of heat stroke.
These are our deluxe bathrooms. I think they look more like teleporters though. I made sure to tell Sister Robb when I went to the bathroom, because I did not want to be stuck in China if I accidentally got transported there. That's how they got the camp nickname "tele-port-a-potty."
Whenever we weren't busy, everyone talked and made bracelets.
We went on a hike to a water hole and spent the afternoon there. This is Sister Harker right after she slipped and fell in the water.
Brother Johnson having fun at the manicure station.
We also made pet rocks. Mine is the cutest one there--the little purple one in the middle. He has a split personality.
This is Chuzzle.
This is Sassafrass.
We went home the next day. Thanks for a great Girl's Camp, everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment