Thursday, May 19, 2011

Living in a Mess

We are currently living in a mess at our home. Luckily it isn't from a natural disaster. We are getting new carpet upstairs so everything upstairs had to go either downstairs or in the kitchen and bathrooms. We spent a good portion of the day yesterday "moving". I would load the kids up with books and such and they would take them downstairs. Little did I know they were just throwing them haphazardly on the floor? I honestly thought they were stacking them neatly in the corner. I guess next time I should have clearer instructions!!
We had a little water issue in the bathroom so Marc with some help from his cousin ripped up the flooring in the master bath and laundry room and put down tile.



I woke the kids early this morning to get ready and make sure their rooms had absolutely nothing on the floors. Marc got up and started unplugging the electronics and taking bigger items downstairs. As we patiently waited for the carpet guy to come at 9 am Kami and I read books and waited...and waited...and waited until we found out they weren't coming today. They were double booked for today and rescheduled us for tomorrow. So here we sit in a mess...

No comments: