Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kettle Corn

Have you noticed the smell when you go to the zoo (no I don't mean from the animals) but right when you walk in you smell the kettle corn or when you go to Cornbellys you walk by the stand and see the man stirring the big kettle-with a huge mask to protect his eyes-making kettle corn. Well I love it! I looked around for a recipe and low and behold I found this yummy recipe for kettle corn and it is so good!! I tired making if for the first time and burnt the entire batch but was not going to let it beat me so I tried again and succeeded. It is slightly sweet with just a hint of salty. If you ever need a little snack of both flavors try kettle corn.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

hello!.... Where's the recipe? Now I'm craving kettle corn!

Amber said...

If you burnt it the first time...just imagine what I would do!?! I'll pass on trying to make it but I'll take you're word for it, sounds yummy!