Thursday, June 25, 2009
Zoo
We are having fun with Grandma and Grandpa Rice visiting this week!! We went to the Zoo with Grandma Rice yesterday and enjoyed a day without rain although the heat killed us. We loved the shows, one being the bird show and the kids were all able to get their picture taken with a bald eagle. How fun this summer is turning out to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad to see you're having a great summer! We are looking forward to 7 peaks. Has Ruthann called to see if the weekend of the 24th will be ok? We got reservations for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple for that weekend. (So I hope that works) We thought that maybe this year we will get a hotel, so as not to crowd you out of your own house. We are getting to be more than a house full. Ha!
(So weird that Michelle and I post comments at the same time) I absolutely love that picture with the bald eagle! Kati asked me if that was a real bird. HOw awesome is that to have your picture taken with such a beautiful bird so close! Hey, I need your email again so we can write. Mine is dakriddle@kanab.net
Sounds like a lot of fun, lets go!!
Post a Comment