Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Kenna

Kenna turned 11 on Monday. It is hard to believe 1 years ago I was at the hospital waiting for our first little girl to come. I woke up early on a Monday morning thinking I was in labor but not quite sure so Marc went to work only to come home early and take me to the hospital. I was so excited to know I was already dilated to a 6 and we were ready to to have a baby. That was at 10am well to make a very long story short she wasn't born until close to 8pm. She was posterior (she was looking down when delivered) making delivery long. It was all worth it and has been every since. She is so thoughtful and helpful making my job as a mother easier. I absolutely love having her in our family.
We had a fun birthday party with 4 of her best friends. They made these cute flip flops, roasted hot dogs and smores of a fire. We put up our big water slide with some water launchers and we even extended the party an hour because they were having so much fun. She has such great friends I hope she can maintain these relationships as she gets older.

No comments: