Sunday, May 11, 2008

We are coming to the end of a school year and that means we have dance rectials, art shows, choir concerts and school programs. This is the first one we had . . . Kylie's 1st grade program "Bugz". The entire program was really cute but this little song stole the show for me. Kylie is our drama queen and she really was true to her name in this clip. Stay tuned for McKenna's art show pictures and the twins preschool graduation coming soon.

5 comments:

Becca said...

She was so cute! I love here face when you first zoomed in on her--what a babe! She really does stand out in a crowd. Tell her I think she was fantastic!

Brittany said...

WOW! Look at all the sass she exudes while on stage, she's got amazing stage presence! That clip just made my day!

Dawnelle Anderson said...

Cute clip. There has to be one show off in the family. She sure did a good job

~~heather said...

SO SO CUTE!! I love it! She did a great job!! She is such a doll!! LOVED IT!

The Wells Family said...

she makes a cute lady bug.