Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day at the Park

The fall weather has been so nice that Marc was able to take the kids to the park on Saturday. His intentions were great. . .giving me a much needed break from "them". But by the end of the trip the smiles turned into grumps. McKenna stepped into dog poop and if you know McKenna there isn't much worse that can happen. She still hasn't worn the shoes. She insists the dog poop has with stood all the cleaning her dad did. Conner was smiles at the beginning but he wanted to take the pictures himself and when he wasn't allowed became a grump as well. I just think the grumpy pictures are so fun.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I LOVE the pouts! We have so many pictures of our kids that are posed and when you seen ones like these, it just lets you really know what your kids personalities are. I hope you know that I love your kids, and like I said, these pic's just remind me why!