Thursday, December 6, 2007

Accident Prone

Isn't there always one person in the family that just gets injured and hospitalized more than another? Well our family is just the same with Kelsey being our accident prone child. Last night was no exception. I went to my Relief Society meeting and Marc called and said I needed to get home because Kelsey cut her head. I immediately left and scooped her up and went back to my meeting where-luckily-two of the presidency members have doctors for husbands. Luckily they patched her up and she feel asleep on my lap for the rest of my meeting.

She was being naughty and didn't go to sleep when Marc turned the lights off. She was playing with water which is another no-no in our home. Kelsey and Conner like to play instead of sleep so they were jumping on their beds and she went for her cup of water and slipped and hit her dresser just right to cut her eye. She is doing great today and is just wanting it not to be a black eye because it isn't "beautiful". Hopefully it will be gone for our family pictures at Christmas.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I guess that the only thing I have to say to you is that I am jealous that you only have one accident prone child--at any given moment I have two, possibly three and often four. But you're right, Kelsey does have more than her fair share of medical woes. But will you tell her for me that I think black is beautiful!

~~heather said...

oh! Poor little thing! It looks so sore! Give her a hug for me!