We don't go camping much. . .well actually we don't go camping at all but Marc does put the tent up in the back yard and the kids are able to "camp" while I sleep in a nice comfy bed. He is always a good sport and stays out with them. This year a few even slept on the tramp. We roasted marshmallows and made smores and watched a movie outside. We had so much fun from the comforts of our own home.
*Kamryn fell asleep during the movie so she was just placed in the tent that is why I have no pictures of her camping out.
Motherhood leaves so many special moments etched in your mind, alive in your heart, stained on your clothing, written on your walls, spilled on your carpet...(sigh)
I am a mom of 5 very busy and cute (if I do say so myself) kids. I might not always get my make up on in the morning or wear the cutest clothes but I always get lots of hugs and kisses and those are what really matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment