Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Museums, geocaching, and thunderstorms

We went to a couple of Pittsburgh best museums. The first one we went to was of Natural History and the second was the Science Museum. Marc took the kids geocaching with his new toy the GPS. Their is a website that logs coordinates where little treasures are buried and then those with time on their hands can go around finding those treasures. The kids loved going. One of the last nights we were there we had a huge thunderstorm and when I say huge I mean by Pennsylvania standards. Utah doesn't get them like PA does. The electricity went out so we sat outside and watched natures fireworks under the roofed patio. Then we put the kids to bed by candle light.
Marc loved taking pictures of the storm rolling in. He has some really pretty shots but since I can only post jpegs I didn't get the best ones.
We also took family pictures but you will have to wait for the really good ones to come in Christmas cards.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Your kids are unbelievably gorgeous, when did they all grow up so much?