
What fun we had for the
Superbowl!! The kids got their faces painted and
in case you can't tell what they are. . . Conner has speed racer, Kylie's is a dog,
McKenna just wanted the
Superbowl special,
Kamryn is a princess (Sleeping B
eauty is her favorite) and Kelsey's is a butterfly. We then played fear factor and it was a blast. Marc had to eat a cow heart which he did no problem.
Kami ate
sauerkraut. She new the big kids were playing and if she wanted to play with them she had to do what they did even if it tasted really bad.
McKenna ate Limburger cheese and in case you don't know what it if let me tell you it is awful. It smells worse than you can imagine but since I didn't taste it she told me it tasted like "goat poop". She is still suffering the
repercussions of it. It was all so much fun!! But the best was just watching the
Steelers win the game!! GO
STEELERS!!!
1 comment:
I'm impressed with the face painting, I might need to hear your secret of how to do it. On a side note, I missed you today--it just feels weird when I don't see you on a Monday.
Post a Comment