Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sledding

We had so much fun sledding yesterday with our friends. . .the Mathis's. We went up to the American Fork golf course where they had the best hills and a few trees. Here are a few pictures. . .
My kids had no fear of this huge hill. Conner ran up and was down by himself before we even had Karmyn out of the car. He was so cute even when he flipped over he just got right back on the sled and went down again.
Kamryn loved to go down but needed either Marc or I to go with her and she always wanted her face covered because the snow would blow into her. I had to catch her a couple times when she would decided to go without me.
Marc was a little nervous to take her but she always won when she grabbed his hand for anothe run down the hill.
It was a little warm so we shedded our heavy coats and were comfy in just the sun. Kylie had her favorite sled and didn't trust any others.


McKenna too didn't trust other sleds because they would tip her over but she did take a spill or two.

Kelsey was are dare devil. She would go down the hill and hit the jumps (which were put in place before we arrived) to all the gasps of the adults at the top of the hill. She would fly down the hill hit the jump and fly through the air and crash to the ground and continue slidding down the hill. This girl has NO FEAR!! A couple times she flipped over and was halfway down and it was so icy you would slip trying to get her. A nice guy tried to get her and ended up falling on his behind and sliding down the hill without a sled or Kelsey for that matter.
We had such a fun day and can't wait to go again.

2 comments:

Becca said...

It was such a fun day and we can't wait to go again either. And as far as Kelsey goes, you're right about the no fear thing--I'm surprised it wasn't her blood that stained the snow. (Surprised but happy!)

chelseabenoit said...

Steph, I finally got your blog and a computer within my fingertips. I love all the pictures and story that you post. I feel that it's a great way for eric and I to keep an eye on our little ones. They are getting so big!! I am so glad that you take the time in your busy life to make this blog so that we can enjoy and know what the family is up to. Tell the kids we say hello and that we recieved thier thank you card from christmas. We love and miss you all. Love Uncle eric and aunt chelsea.