| It's official-Kylie has turned 12! |
Is it just me though-should little, little, girls really be getting their ears pierced when they keep insisting they don't want to? The cutest little girl about 18 months was telling her mom she didn't want pierced ears and her mother was bound and determined to get them done whether that little one wanted them or not. I just thought it was so sad.
Before all the partying started, Kylie's cute friend came and woke her up and kidnapped her for breakfast. definitely a highlight of her day. It made her feel so special.
To end the day we had a birthday party where we played Minute to Win It. It was so much fun and all the kids were such great sports. After the games Marc grilled some hamburgers and we had a BBQ. The weather was absolutely beautiful.
After our BBQ we stared a fire while it was getting dark and a little chilly. Everyone gathered round and watched her open a few presents.
We ended the evening with a ice cream bar. I think I bought every ice cream flavor available and even though it was cold at this point-we all dug in.
I think everyone had a good time and I know Kylie did, so I am happy she had such a wonderful 12th birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment