Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back to Routine

We are finally back to a manageable routine in the Rice household. It was a little of just keeping our head above water the last few weeks with school starting, PTA starting up, 4 piano lessons, art lessons and the gazillion soccer games and practices we attended in the last few months. We only have 3 more games left and only one player.

When I sent my last little one off to kindergarten I actually thought I would have a little free time-what was I thinking? At least now we are finally breathing and I am catching up on a few blog posts I have lacked. We had such a fun filled summer with our family coming to visit. We went to the Grand Canyon, Zions, Temple Square, Ogden, Fishing, swimming, the Little Mermaid, horseback riding, a couple baptisms and playing with cousins. The next several posts show pictures of our adventures with little words. What a fun summer filled with wonderful memories.

Our well loved hamster Nilla even gets a few dress ups on. No one in this household is immune to dressing up-even the pets.
I believe in child labor here in this household-Kami's chore was to clean the blinds and when she found me and told me she couldn't reach I told her to get her little white stool. When I came back into the room I realized it might not have been the safest place to put the stool but WOW do my blinds look clean!

No comments: