While I ran to the restroom Conner was in the safest of care with the Bishop and Young Men leaders. This is what I came out to. . .
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
BYU Basketball
We took the youth to a BYU basketball game last week for our activity and had a ton of fun. We were so close on tickets and actually thought we had exactly enough but I went back to my car and noticed an empty seat so Conner was the lucky recipient of the ticket. He was so cute and excited to be going and asked so many questions (that I didn't really know).

While I ran to the restroom Conner was in the safest of care with the Bishop and Young Men leaders. This is what I came out to. . .

While I ran to the restroom Conner was in the safest of care with the Bishop and Young Men leaders. This is what I came out to. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment