I wish I could just bottle them up and keep them little but they are growing up so fast it is hard to believe. It has definitely been quieter around here today and pretty soon I might even start to like Coco's company.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
First Day of School
Today is officially the first day of school and my kids are very excited. The summer has been very busy so it is going to be nice to get back to a routine.
Kelsey in going to be in 2nd grade this year.
Conner is going to be in 2nd grade this year.
Kylie is going to be in 4th grade this year.
McKenna actually started yesterday for the Jr. High has a 7th grade day where only the 7th graders go so they can get acquainted with the school before the upper class men return. So today she doesn't have school so we went shopping and to lunch. I can't believe she is getting so old. I don't remember ever telling her she could go to Jr. High. I even offered to home school her if she stayed home but she told me "no".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are so cute Steph! I can't believe how big they are! We need to get up to visit. I don't think that I realized that Kelsey and Connor were Kolby's same age. How fun!
I can't believe our little girls are this big either! I keep pinching myself! ack! Your kids look so cute! We SO need to get together! ((hugs)) I just sent Caleb to Kindergarten too! This year has been a rough one! LOL
Post a Comment