It seems my kids begin to get their bottom permanent teeth before their baby teeth fall out. McKenna started when she was 5 and we took her to the dentist and he promptly took them out saying they would make the permanent teeth not straight. Trying to avoid the orthodontist at all cost pulling them was the least we could do. Conner too started a few months ago and we wiggled those two bottom teeth until they fell out. Leading up to Kelsey who has been bummed since Conner lost 2 and she still hadn't lost any. I took a quick look in her month and I thought her mouth looked like a shark!! She too had two layers of teeth but her baby teeth were wedged in and we weren't getting them out. We were off to the dentist where he pulled those teeth. She loved it!! She was so proud to walk out of the office holding her two little teeth. This happened on Thursday and the tooth fairy came that night.
Friday McKenna felt a molar she thought was a little funny so riding in the car she politely asked for a tissue and I handed it back and noticed she had blood dripping down her mouth. She just decided to pull the tooth out of her head. Around here the tooth fairy leaves double for molars.
Saturday rolled around and Marc and I attended the temple and upon returning to the car I got the message that McKenna pulled another molar.
Where her teeth even loose. . .or does she just want money??
3 comments:
We need your prompt and generous tooth fairy at our house. Our tooth fairy is very busy, and almost always takes 2-3 days to remember to come.
This is our house! Zac lost or should I say removed another molar tonight. This tooth fairy doesn't have any cash -- hope the couch cushions produce!
McKenna's pretty smart...I'm betting she wants the money.
Post a Comment