The cookbook is finally done and I am placing the order. The amount of money we make will decide if I buy the Young Women hot dogs for every meal at camp or if we can have a little more variety. If you are interested in helping them eat a little better and would like to purchase a cookbook they are $10. Either leave a comment and let me know (which a few of you have and I do have you counted for), email or call. I am putting the order in soon so don't delay. I personally don't mind a hot dog but after 5 days I might be ready for a hamburger. Thanks for all your help and support while doing this killer project. I am very happy with the book. Marc is wondering what I am going to do with my time now the cookbook is done. . .
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Cookbooks for sale!!
The cookbook is finally done and I am placing the order. The amount of money we make will decide if I buy the Young Women hot dogs for every meal at camp or if we can have a little more variety. If you are interested in helping them eat a little better and would like to purchase a cookbook they are $10. Either leave a comment and let me know (which a few of you have and I do have you counted for), email or call. I am putting the order in soon so don't delay. I personally don't mind a hot dog but after 5 days I might be ready for a hamburger. Thanks for all your help and support while doing this killer project. I am very happy with the book. Marc is wondering what I am going to do with my time now the cookbook is done. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you have me down for one! Remind me to give you money on Monday!
I'm in for 3 (I think Mandy, and Ruthann will want one too.) Do you just want me to send a check to you? Let me know. 435-689-1343
Of course I would love to get one, save one for me OK? I'll send you the money . . . Kathy
Post a Comment